For all merchandise related questions please use the SHOP FAQ.
I've purchased tickets to the live stream. How do I watch it?
Probably the jolliest Christmas special all year! Grab a ticket, put some logs on the fire and cozy up to your tv, computer or phone for "A Jolly Irish Christmas" Special.
The live stream takes place HERE on the
5th of December at 1PM EST and will be available for replay on until December 26th until 11:59 PM Eastern.
The (GREAT) Jolly Irish Bake Off - A Live Stream VIP Experience Upgrade!
Add sugar & spice to your "A Jolly Irish Christmas Special Ticket" with some interactive time in the kitchen with us. This ticket upgrade is a Live Stream VIP Experience like nothing else we've ever done before! Baking, Irish banter, songs & more! What more could you want? This upgrade includes access to the "A Jolly Irish Christmas" Special.
The Live Stream VIP Experience broadcasts on the 5th of December at 3 PM Eastern HERE and will be available for replay until December 26th at 11:59PM Eastern) on the same page.
NOTE: If you have not created an account, you can do so here with the email you used to place your order.
2. Can I buy tickets for my friends?
Of course! Once you’ve purchased more than one item with a ticket included, just use the chat button in the bottom right corner or email email@example.com with the artist name, show date, your order # and your friend’s email and an account will be set up for them! They will receive their account confirmation and ticket in their email.
3. What do I need to watch a stream?
Technical & Browser Requirements:
To watch a livestream event, please ensure you have the following :
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
Supported mobile browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 10+ (iOS)
- 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.
- Internet Explorer
- Roku's browser apps - use casting: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/roku-web-browsers/
- Amazon Silk - use casting for fire stick: https://www.techhive.com/article/2969321/turn-your-fire-tv-or-fire-tv-stick-into-a-chromecast-almost-with-this-8-app.html#:~:text=Just open up a Cast,playing through the Fire TV.
- Playstation 4
- Samsung Smart TV's native browser (use airplay): https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-download-a-different-samsung-tv-internet-browser-4684267#:~:text=Samsung Smart TVs include a,Samsung web browser are limited.
4. How can I watch the live stream on my TV?
Chromecast and Airplay are available as options on the stream player.
Chromecast is available in the Chrome browser on computers and android phones.
Airplay is available in the safari browser.
5. I have another question!
No problem, email [Livestream Support] or click the chat button in the bottom right corner.